TECHNOLOGIES Top Fashion Brands In The World

TOP FASHION BRANDS IN THE WORLD

Top Fashion Brands, Wearing a new trial colored clothing there’s something about neutrals like even the shirt I’m wearing today ice this. Weekly where this on purpose because this is a very basic 18 am teacher I think I. P. $5 from 4 it’s very it’s gonna boring it’s a neutral like a pinkish blush color but there’s something about this particular at like she’d it could be days it could be like a light pink it could be white grace is anything neutral and for some reason it takes it up a notch and you just look way more put together and way more expensive.
Top Fashion Brands In The World

POPULAR NAME BRAND CLOTHING

I try to do when I when I go shopping I obviously don’t buy the same things over and over and over again but I do think that a lot. I clothing in. Yes later neutral bright fresh colors and there’s just something about that really makes the overall look more expensive so it obviously doesn’t have to be the same style of shirt it can be you know if you start it can be a button up it could be a card again it could be a sweater anything really but if it has the neutral monotone look to it and I think I try to avoid really loud patterns as well to the next if I have is pointy shoes they are probably laughing.

LIST OF FAMOUS FASHION DESIGNERS

Maybe this. But for some reason. Put on a pair pointy shoes whether it be heels or flats there’s just something about it that he set up a notch I have shoes like all over the spectrum I have around hello I have open toe I have plenty I have heels flats may issues I have a lot of different shoes but they’re home. Pointy-toed shoes that really elevates an outfit whether it be casual or whether it be you know very dressy I just absolutely love pointy shoes and I feel like they really well with seeing the test of time.
Top Fashion Brands In The World

FAMOUS WOMEN FASHION DESIGNERS

there’s just something very classic about them in very elegant but yet you can wear them with so many different outfits next if I have is actually wearing is simple jury so I think that will go a very long way so you can watch my town for a little while now you know that I’m incensed. With marina fry jury so I told you guys I was going to get aids calmer piece in my collection and I do you have it now is the core at necklace now with this long gorgeous necklace and this is and this is the London necklace and its adjustable heat wear different lengths.

FASHION BRANDS LIST

but I love mixing and matching simple jewelry and here are my live with writers as well so those are just really easily threaded through my here so I’m wearing this jewelry nonstop in almost every video I’m probably wearing a marine to fry pieces somewhere another and a bracelet I just have a lot of their her jewelry and I love it I get solved many compliments and questions about my jewelry and I always listed in the description box but I think sometimes.

Read more

Comments